🌊 Location : Paris / Full Remote 🌲 Innovation
🍃 Braineet, at the Heart of Innovation
Braineet, a Parisian start-up created in 2014, offers a SaaS solution to drive and structure innovation at large companies.
Our mission: to help large firms innovate to address the biggest issues of our time! Braineet’s ambition is to become the Salesforce of innovation!
Founders : Jonathan Livescault & Pierre Gourlaouen
Founding Date : 2014
For more info :
Find out why Groupe Vyv uses Braineet to drive its innovation
⭐️ Product Vision
Braineet’s ambition is to become the best innovation software in the world. The best way to achieve that according to us is co-creating Braineet together with thousands of Innovation Departments across the world each year, perfectly understanding the needs of each of our clients, and finding the most simple, beautiful, and efficient solution to them. Our whole team shares this vision to deliver the maximum value to our customers.
🧐 Problem Solved?
Large companies don’t innovate efficiently, even though innovation is a priority for everyone.
⚡️ Solutions and Features
Large organizations need to drive innovation through a real system that allows them to generate solid results in a predictable way. Just like Salesforce for sales teams. For innovation, that system is Braineet.
We have 2 Modules that complement each other perfectly:
- Braineet Workflow to manage the portfolio of innovation projects, to guide a team at each step of their projects, to centralize knowledge and to automate presentations.
- Braineet Crowdsourcing to source new ideas / best practices / startups internally and externally, prioritize projects on which to invest and break silos.
- Confidence in each other (e.g. unlimited vacation)
- « One Team » (ex : collaborative decisions)
- Strong Ambition (ex : #1 worldwide in Innovation)
- Demanding but Fair (ex : 100% transparent feedback)
- Customer-centric (ex : Roadmap driven by our clients)
- Enjoy the ride (ex : Team week-ends)
🤓 The Mission
Your mission: to fully integrate into the Product team and bring maximum value to our current and future customers.
- Maintain and improve our UI kit
- Create and update components on our storybook.
- Ensure GAAR4.1 compliance for accessibility.
- Create different test scenarios for each component.
- Create and improve the functionality of the Braineet application
- Participate in the design and testing of the best solutions to respond to each need.
- Transforming Figma components into React JS components
- Create and enhance views in NextJS.
- Implement GraphQL queries with Apollo GraphQL.
- Participate in the improvement of our functionality.
- Understand the challenges and constraints of design & dev.
- Estimate the feasibility of each solution.
- Streamline our development process as much as possible.
- Participate in our testing process to ensure quality in production.
- Ensure that deadlines and quality are met.
👾 Ideal Profile
- A great person
- Strong motivation and belief in our mission
- Someone reliable, someone you can trust
- Integration skills in HTML, CSS.
- Familiarity with Git.
Languages: French obligatory, proficient English appreciated.
Location: Full remote with office in Paris
Remote Work: Up to you 😊
- Reliable, motivated, nice
Nice to have :
- Use of Figma, or others for integration.
- Use of Styled Component, NextJS, GraphQL API appreciated.
🤓 Recruitment Process
- Fit with Sarah Grellier, HR.
- Fit with Clément Loridan, Lead Frontend Engineer.
- Technical test live + asynchronous.